The customer can either choose for their products to be shipped directly to their homes for an extra charge or to pick them up from our nearest store.
- The customer has to purchase from 4ustore.net to be eligible for returns.
- Items less than 3 OMR are not returnable.
- Returns and exchanges are only accepted for valid reasons such as: damaged items, wrong orders.
- A proof of purchase is required for returns.
- The item has to be in its original condition and packaging.
- Any returns or exchange has to be done within 7 work days after receiving the items.
- Items that are not refundable include:
- Assembled items
- Used items
- Tailor made items
At the moment, 4U Store doesn’t ship outside of the Sultanate of Oman.
All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted through Thawani’s payment gateway.
Our website only allows Oman issued credit/debit cards to be used in the payment gatway.
All items are subject to a 5% VAT tax as per the Omani tax authority’s guidelines. The VAT certificate can be found under our terms & conditions section.
Shipping & Returns
In order to return an item you should head to Contact Us section, there you will have to fill a forum and create an assistance ticket. Please make sure that you are eligible for a refund and make sure to include your order ID in your request.
Refunds may take up to 14 work days.
In order to cancel or change your order you should head to Contact Us section, there you will have to fill a forum and create an assistance ticket. Please make sure to reach our team before your order ships and make sure to include your order ID in your request.
You should head towards the Contact Us section, there you will find a variety of methods that you can reach our team.